All about Noah




Noah and me he is my middle baby. My only boy, 3rd child my 2nd born. And let me tell you a little about him. When he was 4 he feel from a high fall. He was being watched by someone I was not there. He was in a coma for 12 hours. The Dr's told me that they didn't know if he would wake up. God again saved the day. That 12th hour he set up and said Mommy why am I in a diaper lol. He has a TBI and so he has some issues that come from that. He can't tie his shoes he can't ride a bike. He can't write. But these things don't hold him back he can type like no other. He can read and is very smart.  And he has a love for God like I have not seen before in a kid his age. He loves to go to his church and be a part of it. He is having a very hard time with this cov19 stuff and not being able to go to church. 
Noah I can't wait to see where God takes you and what you will do for the will of God. 

I love you Always and Forever.
You will always be my baby boy no matter how old you get.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday!