All about Winter



Winter and me, Winter is my 4th child 3rd born to me, She was also born when I was only 32 weeks along with her. She only weighed 3 lbs and 9 oz. She was not in the NICU for as long as Gabbie only 4 weeks and she had gained enough weight to then come home with me. I named her Winter cause she was born on Jan 2nd and I always loved that name. I was looking outside the night before hoping for the 1st baby of the year and it started snowing I was like yep Winter is her name.  She is 14 and very shy. She is a Mommy's girl 100% This girl is so close to me and she acts just like me it scares me. She is into KPOP music and she has a very kind heart and would give you the shirt off her back.
Winter I just want you to know that I love you and I'm so proud of the young women your becoming. I know you're going to go far in this life and I will always be standing right next to you as long as the good Lord lets me stay on this earth.
I love you Always and Forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday!