What Is Everyone Doing??

                    Hey what's up everyone? Most of the kids are still sleeping. Well the 3 girls. Noah is in the shower. Gabbie is at work. And so is Scott. Going to get something for dinner tonight and do a little shopping when Scott gets home from work. So happy that they both have the next two days off. But Miss Haylie has to work tomorrow for 4 hours from 7 to 11 and then we can head out to Alum Creek after we get her from work. I can't wait for tomorrow. Were going to have so much fun. I hope that it don't rain and ruin our plans for tomorrow cause then I will be so sad.  I started writing a few ladies this week and waiting for them to write me back. Were going to be pen pals.  I think that it is really neat that I found about 20 women from all over that wanted to be my pen pal. I have sent out 4 letters already. I have to wait until I can get some more stamp to send out more. But I'm going to the post office today to by me a book of stamps. I hope that I get something in the mail today that would be so awesome! Take some time to enjoy your Friday. Tell someone you love them. Cause were not promised tomorrow none of us are.


                       Signing off for now
                            Sarah F. 💀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday!