Just A Little About Today

 Today was an okay day. It was very boring after about 5. So I really have not done much be so bored out of my mind today. I did get to see my Mom today. I have not seen her in about a month in a half cause we had got into over some stuff. But no matter what she is the one that brought me into this world and I will never have another Mom. So even though I don't agree with her on a lot of things I know that she is my one and only Mom. I will never get another one. Anyway she was here for about 30 minutes then she had to go and pick up her friend from work. And then they rest of the day as I already said has been pretty boring. So now I'm going to just call it a night and hope for a better day tomorrow that is not as boring.



 Signing off for the  night,

   Sarah F.💀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday!