Just me rocking my new Cowboy hat. And then Noah and me just in the car today. We went and did a little shopping. Got some Taco Bell for dinner. And now just relaxing at home.
This is my 2nd oldest Kaitalyn and me, we call her Katie though most of the time. I married her Daddy when she was 8 years old. She is now 16 and let me tell you a few things about her. She is my most outgoing loudest daughter but she ain't afraid to tell you what she thinks. She is so kind and loving, She don't know a stranger which I don't know is a good thing or a bad. She is always wanting to meet new people and try new things. Katie I know you're going to meet and make tons of new friends. And I can't wait to see where you choose to let this life lead you I love you Always and Forever.
Yay we made it to Friday! I seen Scott and Gabbie off for their 5th and last day this week. I hope you all have a great Friday! Signing off for now Sarah F. 💀
Comments
Post a Comment